SOCIAL MEDIA

1.31.2013

The HAIR Post

OK! So you all keep talking about my hair. I thank you for the compliments but I can't take credit for it. My mother is a hair dresser, has been for 35 years. My hair didn't always look like this though, it looked more like this growing up...
I know! Scary!
This is pretty much what my hair looked like all growing up. I didn't really care what my hair was doing until I got to high school. Then the pressure was on. However, I had braces and glasses all through high school so my hair was the least of my worries.

When I wanted my hair to do fun stuff like this...
...I started to care more. Even now though, the less I have to mess with it the better!

Here are the products I use:
Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner
I alternate between the regular conditioner and the heavy cream conditioner every other time I wash my hair

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream

When my hair is still damp, I use just a smidge of the It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask on my ends.
It's intended to be used as a hair mask that you wash out of your hair but I use it as a leave in conditioner since I have an ombre. If you don't have any bleach in your hair, I would not suggest leaving this product in. It will cause your hair to feel filmy... and that's a yucky feeling. I would still suggest this product, just be sure to wash it out.

The It's A 10 spray is an awesome product as well. I use this when I'm having trouble with knots, and I have long hair so that is pretty much all the time!
To curl my hair I use Conair hot rollers.
My mom bought me this exact set in high school & I looked at her like she was crazy. "You think ALL my hair is going to fit in FIVE hot rollers???" Luckily, my step mom had two of the exact same sets and she gave them to me so now I have 3 of these little travel babies that I use to curl my whole head. I should just buy one huge set of them but you know what they say, "if it aint broke..."

After I leave the rollers in for about 20 minutes, I use the ever so popular Big Sexy Hair hair spray

You can't go wrong with The Best!

When I just want the straight look, I use my Porcelain Flat Iron


 
That's pretty much it. Pretty simple.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment