SOCIAL MEDIA

1.15.2013

outfit post

sweater Forever21 dress Cotton On boots H&M



Some behind the scenes shots my friend Kimberly took. She's like "OH! Lets get some of you sitting"... on this freezing cold cement bench!!! Terrific! My butt was freezing!
I am going to soak up every bit of this chilly weather here in Phoenix since in a few days it will be gone! I prefer colder weather to the heat... why do I live here???
Anyways. Have a wonderful Tuesday!
#4 Chocolate chip cookies
#6 Laughing hysterically with my best friend

3 comments :

  1. LOVE that sweater and your hair is amazing!

    xx
    sophie
    http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweater!! gorgeous
    and those behind the scene photos are too funny!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete