SOCIAL MEDIA

1.23.2013

Top Ten Pickup Lines For Valentines Day!

Need some help finding a date this Valentines Day? Here are a few pickup lines that are sure to work!

Top Five Pickup Lines
5.   "On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?"
4.   "Do you have a shovel? Cause I'm diggin' you!"
3.   "Do you have a map? [No, why?] Because I just got lost in your eyes."
2.   "Will you go out with me?" Check one [   ]Yes  [   ]Back flip
1.   "Hi, my name is Tim Tebow" ***this only works if you are in fact, Tim Tebow***

Top Five Christian Pickup Lines
5.   "Need a ride to church?"
4.   "I believe one of my ribs belongs to you"
3.   "I've been reading the book of Joshua. How many times do I have to walk around you before you fall for me?"
2.   "My name is Will, God's Will"
1.   "What do you think Paul meant when he said, "Greet everyone with a holy kiss?"



10 comments :

  1. These are so funny! Where did you find these at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly Pinterest & Twitter. I remembered some and a few have actually been used on me before ;/ LOL

      Delete
    2. Has the Tim Tebow one been used on you?

      Delete
  2. These are great! Totally stealing them to use for my hubby's Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm dying over these! My favorite is "I believe one of my ribs belongs to you." Ha - so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my gosh! The Christian pick up lines....too much!! hahaha!! New follower :)

    http://herestohappinesses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, aren't they great!
      Welcome!! Thanks so much for joining!!

      xoxoKerri

      Delete