SOCIAL MEDIA

2.04.2013

This Weekend

Good morning friends! I hope you all had an absolutely fantastic weekend! I pray that this upcoming week is filled with patience and perseverance. I pray that the God of this universe would continue to make himself known to us & that our eyes will be open to seeing it. I pray that we would never settle for anything less than God's best for our lives. I pray that we will run and not grow weary or walk and not faint while we wait on the Lord. I pray that strength will be renewed. Hearts will hope & love will abound. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Happy Monday!
Happy Birthday Momma!
#35   hope
#34   friends who pray for you.
#33  good advice from Adriana
#32   coffee shop reading
#31   step by step peace & process from the Lord
#30   extra sleep
#29   Proverbs 4: 23-27
#28   thin mints surprises
#27   fear and anticipation of what's to come
#26   Him loving, encouraging & empowering you to be better.
#25   God's faithfulness to expose the true condition of your heart & then...
#24   conversations that cause you to examine your own heart
#23   seeing old friends
***#22   being front row & five feet away from Tim Tebow (God's favor)

1 comment :