SOCIAL MEDIA

1.09.2013

Girls With Swords Launch Team


If any of you know me and/or have been around me for any period of time, you know I love John & Lisa Bevere! Lisa has got such a heart for women & is such an anointed women of God. She is also a feisty Italian, just like me! :D

Lisa has got a new book coming out called Girls With Swords. I have no doubt that this book will challenge & encourage you to grow deeper in your relationship with the Lord, as all of her books have done for me in the past.

At the beginning of the week, one of Lisa's posts on Facebook stated that the first 100 people to sign up on her & John's ministry website would be apart of Lisa's launch team for this book. I quickly went to the website and entered in all of my information. A few hours later, I was pleased to learn that I made the Girls With Swords Launch Team! Wooohooo GO TEAM! I am so excited for this opportunity to promote Lisa's book.

Along with receiving a free advanced copy of the book, the rest of the launch team & I will have a conference call with Lisa herself ---> YA... I fell out of my chair when I read that!


Girls With Swords is available to purchase on February 12th, 2013. You can also pre-order the book on the Messenger International website right now!




No comments :

Post a Comment