SOCIAL MEDIA

1.14.2013

Dreams Fulfilled

top Forever 21 shirt Forever 21 vest old jeans old boots TjMaxx

Happy Monday friends!

God is faithful!
I've been struggling lately with finding the joy in my life. To be honest, I thought I would be somewhere different by age 25.
What do you do when you are bored with your life?
What do you do when you are waiting for God to give you what He has promised you? 
Christ died to give us life, eternal life and abundant life. What do you do when you can't see that abundant life or you don't feel like you are living it?

I know God is faithful!
I know he has spoken certain things over my life and I know in his timing they will come, but what do I do in the meantime?

"In hope he believed against hope, that he should become the father of many nations, as he had been told, “So shall your offspring be.” He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body, which was as good as dead (since he was about a hundred years old), or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah's womb. No unbelief made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised." - Romans 4:18-21

God is faithful!
#1 The sound of the heater
on freezing cold mornings
  #2 quiet mornings
#3 little hidden notes


2 comments :

  1. First of all, cute outfit. :)

    Second of all, you know what I think you do? you keep persevering and doing what you know you are supposed to do but then add some fun into it... try new things, get out of your confort zone... take a risk. this is totally the way i felt after my son was born... i was discontent and frustrated because so much had changed. but then i found such solace in blogging and trying to do it well... and in doing that i found so much more of "me" and who God made me to be while doing that. I felt stupid spending time and money on the blog when it wasn't giving anything back to me for a while and when I got no comments but I felt God saying "WAIT for me. I will give you something big and good." and gosh, it is so hard to wait but not quite so bad when you can keep on trucking figuring out what you love and what makes you come alive. Was I preachy? Gosh, I hope not. I hate preachy blog commentators. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen!
      Not too preachy at all. In fact, I love preachy. Preachy challenges me to grow deeper with the Lord so feel free to preach at me anytime. :D
      I am slowly realizing I need to stop waiting for me life to begin (according to how I think it should) and just live my life. Just go for it!I guess my problem is, I have so mant different dreams & it's hard to just pick one. I'm a very passionate person and passionate people to things BIG so it's hard for me to just dabble in something. I have to go all out when I do something. I just have to figure out how to balance everything, ya know. Anyways, thanks so much for the encouragement!!! I LOVE Love LOVE your blog!
      -K

      Delete