SOCIAL MEDIA

1.07.2013

It has happened!

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens


After searching long and hard for the best deal on this camera, I finally found it on Amazon.com for $100 below store price. I am so excited! It should be here sometime this week so get ready for image overload next week! :D My dear friend Courtney from All Things Loverly has offered to give me a "Camera's For Dummies" session (thank you Courters) since she has the same camera & there are a heck of a lot more buttons and knobs on this one that I'm not familiar with... that should be interesting! Haha

Anyways, happy Monday!



 





"You keep them in perfect peace whose mind is fixed on you, because they trust you!" - Isaiah 26:3 AMEN!

No comments :

Post a Comment