SOCIAL MEDIA

1.17.2013

Reflection

"God's timing is always perfect.
His delays are intentional and loaded with purpose."
I've been meditating on this for the past couple...months, now that I think of it.
I get so caught up in what I think my life is supposed to look like.
I guess I'm slowly figuring out that it's... just supposed to look like Jesus, wherever I'm at. It's not so much about the specific details of my life but about how those details point back to Christ. God gave me creative freedom to create a life here on earth and lately I find myself waiting for something to happen. Waiting for him to move, waiting for him to create.
I have a bucket list of dreams that are just chillin' there because I don't want miss something that God has for me.
I marvel at God because he can create something out of nothing and breath life into dead things. So why do I think that I have to stay put in order for him to follow through on the blessings He's promised me? It's not about physical location but the position of my heart. And He knows I am bent towards him.
God is faithful!
#12 surprise cookies
#11 pictureframe mousepad
#10 laughter at lunch with coworkers

No comments :

Post a Comment