SOCIAL MEDIA

2.28.2013

>>blurrrr>>

//sometimes life is blurry!
//
//embrace it & dance!
//
//trust the Lord and things will begin to come into focus
//
//...eventually!
//
//currently learning to play the ukulele... learning to read music is really hard
...maybe because i'mSQUIRREL!
//New York is in 5 weeks seriously contemplating just staying there
//i have the most amazing friends//thank you for your prayers
//blogs i'm loving are tickled yellow & of course NatThe Fat Rat
//revelation: Jesus' love is not  performance driven - neither should mine be

8 comments :

  1. I love how you blurred out the pictures! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love this, especially your recent revelation...SO good!

    herestohappinesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amie. Oh my gosh, if you like that revelation, read Experiencing Father's Embrace. Oh so good. a link to the description is on my side panel.

      Delete
  3. You're getting good at this whole blog thingy. Proud of you fella. Love how its a little bit of fashion, little bit of God, ALL you. Completely and totally you. Keep it up! I get excited when I see you've posted something!! BE MY ENTERTAINMENT PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. thanks Mimz, you're my biggest fan and my bestest friend. I couldn't have asked for more {ya! that's a love song, but i'm stealing it for you - no homo!}
      xoxo
      what the heck is so entertaining about me?!? I get SOOOO excited when you post!! you're the one with a hubby, the cutest kid on the planet and killer frugal style! YOU BE MY ENTERTAINMENT!!! ;D

      Delete
  4. You're so lovely, Kerrin! Your heart, your style.. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwe thanks Brittany! You are amazing! Thanks for helping my heart along. Needed all your amazing encouragement and hope!
      love you lady!

      Delete