SOCIAL MEDIA

2.18.2013

Ya, I Broke "The Rule"

men's shirt Target men's jacket Target liquid legs Guess sneakers Target chain ring Basement Marketplace (Flagstaff) owl ring (old) Forever 21 turquoise ring Forever 21

You can't really tell but I am wearing those patent leather leggings.
I know, I know... 
THOSE AREN'T PANTS!!! I've heard it a million times and I agree buuuuttttttt....

I don't care! It was rainy and I was lazy! Ever have those days when you just want to be comfy?!? 

Every day, you say? 

Ya, me too! 

Much to my surprise those leggings were quite comfy! Not the warmest things I've ever worn but when the sun hit them just right...It pretty much felt like I was melting. LOL

What is the weirdest thing you've ever worn?

Thursday! Make it the best!

6 comments :

  1. Well, the first step is always admitting you have a problem..you are well on the way to legging recovery! ;) just teasing!! I love the patent leather leggings & am so so so tempted to wear them the exact same way. You are not helping, cause you look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sometimes you just gotta say to yourself "I don't care what people think, I'm going for it!!!"
      Thanks for the love Amie!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes you just got to wear the leggings! Guilty myself....eek!! And btw..can I just please have your hair?! Ugh...not fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!!! I was there that day! Man, I don't understand why people go crazy over my hair! To tell you the truth, I don't even think it was washed that day. haha oops!

      Delete