SOCIAL MEDIA

2.20.2013

That Post With The Horse!

scarf TJMaxx jacket Ross dress Nasty Gal clutch (gifted from The Best) Betsey Johnson boots Target
 As Kimberly and I were shooting, I noticed a women walking a horse to the back of our church campus up by the mountain. I ran over to her and asked if we could take a few pictures with her horse and she kindly said "yes". Kimberly and I introduced ourselves to her and she said her name was Layla & this was her horse Blondie. She shared with us that she adopted Blondie & that she sometimes takes Blondie up the trails on the mountain behind our church.
What a blessing, right? This has been the highlight of our shooting experience by far. :D
Thank you so much Layla!!!

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments :

  1. What fun!! Love the jacket with the dress!!

    http://herestohappinesses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously the coolest. What a beautiful horse! And I love your outfit, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing!!!! You look adorable! I am in LOVE with you and the horse. Sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete