SOCIAL MEDIA

2.13.2013

Hidden Treasure

We went to In & Out after service.
I'm still amazed at how many people don't know about these hidden treasures underneath the cups & on the back of french fry wrappers. Then I realized, Kerrin, not all people are weird like you and look at the bottom of their cups!!!
hahaha
Anyways, here are a few snaps from Sunday and one wacky video of Courtney!

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
"The Lord is good,
a stronghold in the day of trouble;
he knows those who take refuge in him." - Nahum 1:7
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me." - Revelation 3:20
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding. - Proverbs 3:5

And now for your viewing enjoyment, my very talented and extremely amazing friend Courtney doing her famous crazy eyes trick!!!
Happy Wednesday wonderful people!
Bloggers in this post:

4 comments :

  1. fun!

    If you have a moment, check out our GIVEAWAY on Facebook. One lucky winner will receive our new batik HiLo Dress just in time for Spring! http://on.fb.me/11E41h6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Kerrin!
    This video is awesome!

    ReplyDelete