SOCIAL MEDIA

7.31.2013

|| the stand ||

// it's become a sunday tradition to hit up the stand after church. andrea and i get our worship on and then get our grub on here, because after all, what is church without food?!?

// this little place has got the best tacos in the state of arizona, maybe even the world. i can say that because i am not a taco person by any means. so if i like them, they must put something magical in them {that was not a drug implication, let's keep it clean people, let's keep it clean}.

..."but don't take my word for it", check em out, here!

// andrea played photographer, and i must say, she got some fantastic shots. i then grabbed the camera from her, pointed it in her direction and began saying "make luuuuuv to da camera", in my best russian accent. she laughed at me, rude

// happy last day of july. how crazy is it that we are in august already?!? 


xoxo, kerri

11 comments :

  1. RARRR! I love this outfit! My favorite on you, by far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tacos so much! I also love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.windsorstore.com/Shop/Bottoms/Pants/Green-Black-Fold-Over-Waist-Tribal-Pants/p/170184

      Delete
  3. Those pants are gorgeous Kerri! I love it!!

    Visiting from the link up. A new follower :) I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you abigail!! yes, i will definitely check out your blog!

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hi dear, thought you might want to know that I've featured this look of yours in my blog. Been a big fan of your style but this one is definitely a fave!!!

      You can check the post here: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/08/style-crush-blogger-faves-3.html

      Delete
  4. I'm going through Arizona later in the year. I'll keep an eye out. It's so fabulous to read about local things on people's blogs. Thanks so much for this. And loving those pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! ya, i try to find all the great hole in the wall places here & let others know about them. no point in eating at the same restaurants you have at home, when you are traveling. :) have fun on your trip and check back soon, there will hopefully be more fun things posted.

      Delete
  5. You are wearing those pants sooo much better than I could. You look fantastic! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $10 Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete