SOCIAL MEDIA

7.29.2013

|| life lately, according to my iPhone ||

^^^ aunt deb's new pup, oreo || elevate coffee night ^^^
^^^ challenger space center || rain, you ruined my photo shoot ^^^
^^^ brittany and i reviewing pics from this night {her post}{my post}^^^
^^^ new york meets arizona || dinner at the old spaghetti factory ^^^
^^^ visits from my main squeeze {literally, i squeeze him} || my little assistant ^^^

// what i'm lovin'
my friend bethan lives in london. 
this is her blog exploring the city and all it has to offer.
do yourself a favor and follow her.
thanks!

xoxo, kerri

6 comments :

  1. We had some fun that night, didn't we?! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRUTH. i didn't realize how hysterical tick tac toe was until i looked at our pictures again. wow, were we into it or what!

      Delete
  2. Hey! That is one good lookin' kid!! Can I have him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love Kerrin!! Cannot wait to see what you got up to at the space centre, you know my feelings about all things flight! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. your blog is a hidden gem. people must hear about it! i know, girl! saving those photos for our "where would i take Bethan/Kerrin if she were to visit Arizona/London" post lol

      Delete