SOCIAL MEDIA

7.05.2013

|| boots & siesta ||

{top COTTON ON here shorts H&M boots FOREVER 21 bag TARGET here}

// "i got my new shoes on, my new shoes on." i happen to love these boots that i found at forever 21. when i brought them home and showed my mom, she said, "eew! those look like witch shoes". fabulous! thanks mom. i posted a picture on my instagram and found out that all my girls love them so that makes me happy. because after all, we girls dress for other girls, isn't that right ladies? {girl secret revealed} Guys think we dress for them but sadly that's not the case. Mwahahaha

... ok, i'm back. so, anyone else ticked that they had to work today? we had thursday off for the fourth of july and then they made us come in for friday only to be off again during the weekend. brilliant, people! i think a siesta everyday would solve all of our work grumblings! we would be able to recharge the battery during the day & it would help us mericans realize there is more to life than working.

siesta - a short nap taken in the early afternoon, often after the midday meal. such a period of sleep is a common tradition in some countries, particularly those where the weather is warm.

// "particularly where the weather is warm" you can't get much warmer than phoenix. i motion to adopt the practice of siesta. all in favor say "aye"!

happy friday

2 comments :

  1. LOVE your shoes! I had no idea you got them at F21! Also... if you've seen my IG today, I am totally ticked that I have to work. It's good to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's 4:15. i am literally the last person in the office. no one else is here. i can't leave work until 5:30...i'm hurtin'

      Delete