SOCIAL MEDIA

7.22.2013

|| postino ||

 // meet my couzie-poo, jen. isn't gorgeous! she is in town this week from tucson and she suggested postino for dinner! it was my first visit to postino and can i just say "i'm in love". this is the place to find the best brucetta in town, in my opinion. if you are looking for a great new spot, check them out {here}!
// i've been inspired by my friend, bethan {here} to explore my city more. there has got to be more interesting things to do in phoenix & i'm determined to find and blog about them. get ready to explore arizona with me.

xoxo kerri


// p.s. any suggestions on what i should explore next? leave it below :)

16 comments :

  1. One of my favorite posts Kerrin! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! thank you! i'm excited about this new direction! :D hope you will tag along for some exploring!!

      xoxo k

      Delete
  2. Food is so pretty, isn't it?! Love Postinos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Fella! Also, great dress! Love it. Love the shoes. Love the hair.
    Also, I need you to help me spruce up my bloggie blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw shucks! It's so nice to have inspired you! This place looks lovely, I wish I could try it out! Love the pictures too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shout out!!! woop woop <--- ok, i won't ever do that again. :D

      Delete
  5. cute!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/08/navy-coral-what-i-wore.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness- that dress! Wish I could wear white without spilling everything all over myself, haha. Visiting from one of the blog hops, and glad I found you!
    following along :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used to be concerned with that but then i thought, "naaaaah, i'm doin it" hahaha. thanks for stopping by & for following!

      Delete
  7. Love the dress paired with the boots! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $25 Simply Just Lovely Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete