SOCIAL MEDIA

5.06.2013

|| strawberry fields ||

// "Let me take you down, cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever"
-the beatles

// across the street on central park west is the dakota, the building john lennon lived in and was shot in front of. the two lamps out front are always lit in his momory. his wife yoko ono still lives there today.

// after we sang a few beatles tunes in memory of john, we decided to take a bike tour of central park. we figured it would be the fastest way to see the whole park & boy was it...
// number of uncontrollable & excited "oh my gosh's" coming from my mother{see my vine feed}: 52
// number of days we have been in new york: {still} 3
// number of new friends: 4
// number of slices of pizza i have consumed: 3

next NYC post here

No comments :

Post a Comment