SOCIAL MEDIA

5.03.2013

|| if at first you don't succeed...||

//... try and try... not to chuck your camera
// our mothers inevitably needed to use the restrooms when we reached the park so jess and i found a cool rock to chill on and take some pictures while we wait.

// the pictures say it all.
// when our mothers returned, my mother quickly stated "i grew up in new york the first half of my life and i've never been to central park before!!!" {from here on out, please read all my mother's comments with a thick long island accent - for full effect}. she then asked jess to take some pictures of she and i on the rock
// as she sat down on the rock she says to me "this is how you do it in central park, you gotta just chill". i quickly responded with "ma, you just said you had never been to central park, how do you know how they do it here?!?"
// "kerrin, don't make fun of ya motha!" after we relaxed for a bit on the rock, my mother was adamant about seeing strawberry fields...
// number of uncontrollable & excited "oh my gosh's" coming from my mother{see my vine feed}: 34
// number of days we have been in new york: 3
// number of new friends: 3
// number of slices of pizza i have consumed: 3

next NYC post here

2 comments :

  1. lol I love your mother!!! i love saying her comments in my head in her accent too hahaha

    ReplyDelete