SOCIAL MEDIA

5.07.2013

|| central park bike tour ||

// we pretty much got the best bike tour guide in the biz. he was from serbia and had the best accent ever! he was so animated and had the best sense of humor. you could tell it wasn't his first rodeo either. he knew the park like the back of his hand and spouted it off faster than i could keep up with. it was awesome!

// jess and i wanted to see the bethesda fountain really bad so our tour guide graciously stopped in the middle of the tour so we could walk down those famous steps and snap a few pics...
// number of uncontrollable & excited "oh my gosh's" coming from my mother{see my vine feed}: 64
// number of days we have been in new york: {still} 3
// number of new friends: 5
// number of slices of pizza i have consumed: 3

next NYC post here

1 comment :

  1. LOVE the new header! im really loving all your pics. It makes me feel like I am/was there with you!

    ReplyDelete