SOCIAL MEDIA

1.26.2015

The Rose's First Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!

our first Christmas was great! i was feeling sick the night of Christmas eve so we went to be early, we woke up Christmas morning around 3am because Gunner needed to go out. when Huck hopped back into bed we tried to fall back to sleep but i think we both realized it was Christmas & we were too excited so we got up & opened all our presents. Huck got me the 50mm lens for my camera that i'd been wanting as well as this fur coat i'd been hinting at for weeks, he gave me a list of hunting gear that he had wanted. i had no idea about any of it but i ordered them. i was expecting these huge boxes & really all his gifts would've fit in his stocking. 
after we opened presents the exhaustion hit me again so we went back to bed until 9am, we woke up & spend the day together. it was an awesome first Christmas together however, i was a little sad to be so far away from our family. it was my first Christmas away from home so it was definitely different. yet another first for me, snow! this was my first white Christmas! it was so magical!

i hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
xoxo, kerri




1 comment :