SOCIAL MEDIA

8.15.2013

^^^ what's up ^^^

// ... i'm so glad you asked

// my scrapbooking hobby has been resurrected from the dead thanks so becky higgins and heather of tickled yellow. i used to be an avid scrapbooker, let me tell you! i had my very own scrap room filled to the brim with paper and embellishments and cutters and adhesives, oh my! then i slowly stopped, got bored with it, but now... now, it's all new! too bad we got paid today, this paycheck is going towards supplies... i'll pay bills next month. 

// check out shereadstruth for amazing new bible studies. the pictures alone will make you want to snuggle up with the word.

// sons of anarchy is my new favorite show {beware: some parts of that show are super fowl}. dear future husband, please have a harley davidson cruiser! sincerely, your turned on future wife {sorry, t.m.i.}!

// my best and i leave for nyc in seventy seven days. wow! time keeps slippin', slippin', into the future!

//... and now, a story...

........................................................................................................................................................................................

// tuesday nights are my date nights with my dad. we typically head to our favorite dollar theater to catch the not-so-latest film we're interested in seeing. star trek: into darkness was the winner {i highly recommend}. before i had to meet dad at the theater, i decided i had just enough time to swing by the in & out drive thru for a quick burger that i could eat while driving. i pull into the drive thru and began to wait until it was my turn to order. while waiting, i did what any normal person would do, i started surfing facebook, twitter & instagram. apparently, i was really into it because i drove completely past the little ordering speaker box. i didn't even realize i hadn't ordered anything until i got to the first window where you have to pay. i looked at the dude and then it hit me. i quickly apologized and said "i'm so sorry, i was completely distracted back there and i didn't even place my order". he laughed at me then told me it was OK and that i could order it right then and he could put a rush on it. sure enough, once i reached the next window my number two, no onions with a coke was ready! you gotta love in & out!

// moral of the story: social media is of the devil!

happy thurday!

xoxo, kerri

3 comments :