SOCIAL MEDIA

8.12.2013

|| featured ||

// the most exciting thing about blogging is the amazing people you'll meet. i have had the best experiences with the blogging community. everyone is so encouraging and i love how we all inspire one another. 

// this week, abigail from life in the fash lane {great blog title} featured me on her blog. i am so honored and humbled by this. thank you abigail. check out the post here! give her some love and a little follow!

// for my original post, click here!

// happy monday, make today amazing!

xoxo, kerri

7 comments :

  1. Just discovered your blog and I am obsessed:) LOVE your style, lady!

    xo Ashley
    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so nice of her! But I mean, those pants are so awesome, how could she not? haha.
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn right, you were featured! You're just too darn cute NOT to feature ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this Kerri! I loved those pants the moment I laid eyes on them... and your blog rocks! So I thought it was fitting more people discover it ;)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! I think it's so important to share things that we love and are inspired by with others so they can experience them too. I appreciate it so much that you shared my blog. thank you! thank you! thank you! :D

      Delete