SOCIAL MEDIA

10.23.2015

BUMPDATE: 17 Weeks

How far along: 17 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: our midwife told me that i actually lost weight...oops!

Maternity clothes: not yet but i have to keep my pants unbuttoned or loop a hair tie through my button loop. #lifehack

Stretch marks: nope! i've been using Mama Bee Belly Butter by Burt's Bees.

Sleep: i've been getting my normal amount with a few naps when i can.

Best moments of the week: feeling Baby Rose move for the first time. it feels like i have too much liquid in my tummy and it's sloshing all around.

Miss anything: not really :)

Movement: yes! see response above.

Food cravings: not so much anymore. i can finally eat the food i couldn't eat in my first trimester so that's nice!

Anything making you queasy or sick: some smells still do.

Have you started to show yet: yes, i have a wittle bump goin on.

Gender: we find out in two weeks but we are announcing it on this years Christmas Card. don't forget to vote on what you think the gender of Baby Rose is on the side panel of my blog.

Name: we've nailed down the boys name but i have a feeling we won't pick a girls name unless the doc tells us we are having a girl at our next appointment.

Labor signs: praise Jesus, no.

Belly button in or out: in!

Wedding rings on or off: on!

Happy or moody: happy.

Looking forward to: getting our Christmas card photos back from our photographer. we shot them last week and we took some awesome gender reveal shots. haha, i can't wait to show you!!

Favorite thing said to me this week: "oh the belly!" i'm starting to show and people are starting to notice more... it's fun :)

here is a video of the heartbeat from my last doc appointment. i was 15 weeks. 140 heartbeat and going strong :) thank you Jesus!
***some of you were asking about our registry so i posted it to the navigation bar at the top of my blog. Also if you are interested in reading previous bumpdates, click here! i will also start posting pictures too.

xoxo, kerri

*this post was inspired by my friend Britt of dotandjoy

1 comment :