SOCIAL MEDIA

3.10.2015

lately

do you ever sit on the toilet so long your feet fall asleep?

the dress is black and blue {...or a purpley}, and let that be the end of the argument!

i have become obsessed with the show Hotel Impossible. i am trying to convince Huck we need to buy a bed and breakfast or hotel. i have 0 hotel experience but this show has taught me everything i need to know {bahaha, Anthony would would tell me i'm RIDICULOUS{say it with a brooklyn accent}!!!}.

on a similar note, i don't think a lot of people know this but i really really love the complimentary soaps & other toiletries that are left for guests in hotels. for my birthday, that's what i'm asking for
{yes you read that right, mail me all those lovely soaps you've stolen, you kleptos!}.

hotel soaps, and these few things:

this book | this candle | this shirt dress | this camera bag | these boots that my puppy chewed | the complete series | this pitcher

...and for your viewing pleasure, here are some of my hotel bathroom selfie's.

...but my two favorite birthday gifts are 1.) my husband is home on my actual birthday and 2.) my best friend is flying into town to visit. i've had so much fun preparing our guestroom for her. check it out here.

wow! this has been a really random post. gotta go, my feet are falling asleep.

have a fantastic day!
xoxo, kerri

***DO YOU COLLECT HOTEL SOAPS? IF YOU DO AND WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN A HOTEL SOAP SWAP, LEAVE COMMENT BELOW***

No comments :

Post a Comment