SOCIAL MEDIA

2.14.2015

10 Pickup Lines For Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite holidays. This year is especially awesome because it's mine and Huck's first {see our Valentine getaway here}. i used to really enjoy Valentine's on my own, watching the movie... Valentine's Day every year became a tradition, but having someone to share it with makes it all the more fun.

not that one needs to have a date but if you are wanting one this Valentines Day? here are a few pickup lines that are sure to work {insert winky face here}!

Top Five Pickup Lines
5.   "On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?"
4.   "Do you have a shovel? Cause I'm diggin' you!"
3.   "Do you have a map? [No, why?] Because I just got lost in your eyes."
2.   "Will you go out with me?" Check one [   ]Yes  [   ]Back flip
1.   "I'm the only Rose you'll ever need" ***this was said to me by my husband when we were dating because our last name is Rose so if you use this one... no one will get it***

Top Five Christian Pickup Lines
5.   "Need a ride to church?"
4.   "I believe one of my ribs belongs to you"
3.   "I've been reading the book of Joshua. How many times do I have to walk around you before you fall for me?"
2.   "My name is Will, God's Will"
1.   "What do you think Paul meant when he said, "Greet everyone with a holy kiss?"


have a happy
xoxo, kerri

2 comments :

  1. Wow Kerrin! You look soo amazing! This photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i shot that using my new 50mm lens! it's so great!

      Delete