SOCIAL MEDIA

9.06.2013

|| pick of the week ||

// this weeks pick of the week is the movie the way way back
// this film is incredible! seriously, go see it! you won't regret it. it's got a sold script, a great message and a great cast. if that's not enough for ya, go see it just to watch steve carell play the biggest jerk on the planet! i am so thankful for films that actually have a story line and purpose. down with all the 'we're only in this to make money, pointless box office hits' and up with great films with great stories!

// click here to watch the trailer

// have a great weekend!

xoxo, kerrin

3 comments :

  1. Loved this film, it was fun watching Steve Carrell play a bad guy! Plus I saw it at the Barbican Centre (which you'd love), so it was extra special x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bethan, you are seriously making me want to come to London... even more so than i did before! maybe i'll have to plan a trip!

      Delete
  2. I've actually never heard of this, but I'm a big fan of the director so I may check this out! Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw.. would you like to follow each other to stay in touch?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete