SOCIAL MEDIA

6.13.2013

|| who am I || updated version

// i am...blessed.
// i want... adventure in the great wide, somewhere. i want it more than i can bear.
// i have... two tattoos.
 // i wish... to travel the world.
// i hate... bugs... except for mimzi's buggzzz!
// i fear...heights.
// i hear... people chewing popcorn in the theatre right before the movie starts...that's my favorite!
// i search... for the perfect thrifting finds.
// i wonder... if I will ever have a white Christmas [not likely in Phoenix]?
// i regret... that one time I wore stilettos walking around NYC.
// i love... camping.
// i ache... when someone misunderstands the heart of God.
// i always... listen to my music really loud.
// i usually... drive with my windows down and my hair blowing all over the place [mainly because i have no ac in my car].
// i am not... a summer person.
// i dance... all the time.
// i sing... all the time, but people rarely catch me.
// i never... let my food touch if it's on the same plate.
// i sometimes... eat chocolate cake at midnight.
// i cry... every time I watch Pride and Prejudice
// i am not always... quiet.
// i lose... track of my age. I am 26... ya, I'm 26.
// i am confused... by our nations most recent presidential election.
// i need... the weekends to be longer.
// i should... eat better.


// who are you?

3 comments :

  1. Wow what a great way to introduce your self and let others get to know you better. I love it ! You are such a fun gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I ache when someone misunderstands the heart of God." Wow. Love that so much.

    ReplyDelete