SOCIAL MEDIA

11.09.2012

Who am I...




I am...blessed.
I want... to be a wife.
I have... two tattoos.
I wish... to travel the world.
I hate... bugs.
I fear...heights.
I hear... people chewing popcorn in the theatre right before the movie starts...that's my favorite!
I search... for the perfect thrifting finds.
I wonder... if I will ever have a white Christmas[not likely in Phoenix]?
I regret... that one time I wore stilettos walking around NYC.
I love... camping.
I ache... when someone misunderstands the heart of God.
I always... listen to my music really loud.
I usually... drive with my windows down and my hair blowing all over the place.
I am not... a summer person.
I dance... all the time.
I sing... all the time, but people rarely catch me.
I never... let my food touch if it's on the same plate.
I sometimes... eat chocolate cake at midnight.
I cry... every time I watch Pride and Prejudice
I am not always... quiet.
I lose... track of my age. I am 26... ya, I'm 26.
I am confused... by our nations most recent presidential election.
I need... the weekends to be longer.
I should... eat better.

Who are you?









(Post idea from Running On Happiness)

8 comments :

  1. I love this idea! I am totally doing this!
    Your pictures are great! So pretty!

    http://www.diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good! Do it! It's fun. It makes you really think.

      Delete
  2. Soooo love this!!! And beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh gosh! You should do this, Libby! It's really fun!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haha Thanks, Brittany!!! You should do this, it's such a fun post!

      Delete
  4. That was so fun to read! Great "about" page.

    http://patternedlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Naomi!! :D haha

      great blog. love your style!

      Delete