SOCIAL MEDIA

10.30.2012

Thriftin' Spotlight: Urban Exchange

 
I found this little upscale resale boutique by my work. They are very specific with the things they accept to be sold in the store. Here are a few of their guidelines:
•Items must be clean and wrinkle free
•Items should have originally sold for over $40
•Items should not be more than 3 years old
•We accept items from better mall stores
•Items must be authentic
•Some of our favorite items: Antik Denim, Affliction, Abercrombie and Fitch, Banana Republic, Big Star, BCBG, Buffalo by Bitton, Betsey Johson, Burberry, Chanel, Coach, Citizens of Humanity, Dooney & Bourke, Diesel, Frye, Free People, Guess, Hudson, Hollister, Juicy Couture, Joes Jeans, Kathy VanZeeland, Kenzie, Kimchi Blu, Laguna Beach, MEK, Miss Me, Rock Revival, Rock & Republic, Roxy, Scrapbook, Sinful, St. John, True Religion, Tag, Theory, Volcom, Yaya, 7 for All Mankind, 1921, and various other upscale brands.
 
 
With guidelines like these, you can be sure to find quality in this store! Here’s is my latest find at Urban Exchange:
 
 
I have been wanting a little Coach wristlet for a while now but I had no intention of paying full price for it. As my friend Kimberly & I were waiting in the checkout line, I spotted a bin of gently used Coach wristlets & other brand name wallets. As I searched through the bin looking for one I liked, I saw a few cute ones but they were a little more worn than I had wanted. I didn’t think I would find one in perfect condition but as I reached the bottom of the bin, I found one! It was in mint condition, with the original tags still attached. Talk about a find! I paid $23 for a $48 Couch wristlet. I love thriftin!
HAPPY THRIFTING!!!
Urban Exchange
16255 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Suite C-9, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Phone (480) 948-6343
Open Monday – Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: 11am – 6pm
“Like” their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/urbanexchangeclothing

No comments :

Post a Comment